All full-day camps run from 9am-4pm. These camps include early drop off from 8-9am and late pick up from 4-5pm. There is a fee of $10 per 15 minutes for campers picked up after 5pm.
Half-day camps run from 9am-12pm and do not include early drop off or late pick up. All camp participants must be toilet trained and comfortable using the bathroom. Parents/guardians are not required to stay. There is a fee of $10 per 15 minutes for campers picked up after 12pm.
Please note that all camps will have outdoor activities each day, so prepare your child by giving them what they need to be comfortable and safe during each day of camp. Please see the following lists of what to bring and what not to bring:
- Water bottle
- Allergy Aware lunch and 2 snacks (Kinder-Gardeners half-day camp only needs 1 snack and no lunch)
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- Sturdy footwear (avoid flip-flop sandals, for example)
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Medication, if needed
- EpiPen with fanny pack, if needed
Do Not Bring:
- Toys, video games or other items that have large monetary or sentimental value
- Food that needs to be refrigerated or microwaved
- Food containing nuts