John Walter Museum is partially accessible.
First House (built in 1875) and Second House (built in 1886) have slight ramps into the buildings, but they may not be able to accommodate all types of wheelchairs.
- Paved walkways and wooden boardwalks connect the houses and the public parking lot
- Third House (built in 1901) is accessible by ramp
- Accessible entrance to the visitor orientation building
- Accessible washrooms in the visitor orientation building
See the Accessibility Rating System for more information.