Book Your Event
Follow these steps to reserve the Heritage Amphitheatre for your event:
- Contact the Heritage Amphitheatre Coordinator for potential dates for your event and general information about hosting your event at the amphitheatre.
- You will need to complete an online Event Application Form
You'll be asked for basic information on your form including:
- Event location (parkland, the river valley, pathways, roadways or sidewalks)
- Load-in and load-out schedule
- Activities/schedule of events on-site
- If you plan on having vendors at your event
- If you plan to serve alcohol
- If you plan to use fireworks or other types of pyrotechnic displays
- If you plan to set up one or more tent(s) or stages with an area of greater than 300 sq. m.
Please Note: There may be costs associated with various civic services, including (but not limited to) services like closing roads and issuing permits.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of your rental charge per day of use must be received by the City of Edmonton before your event date can be confirmed. Tentative bookings are not reserved.
- Upon receipt of your deposit, your event date is confirmed.
- The balance of your rental charges must be paid in full by the 1st day of the previous month before your event date. Any additional services required on the event day will be invoiced to you after the event.
A non-refundable deposit of 50% of your rental charge per day of use must be received by the City of Edmonton before your event date can be confirmed.
The remainder of the rental fees and charges are due on the 1st day of the previous month prior to the booking date. Any additional services required during or after the event will be invoiced to the group within 30 days of the event.
For payment the following options are available:
- In Person at 2nd Floor, Edmonton Tower, 10111 104 Avenue NW, Edmonton AB T5J 0J4. MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Cash, Cheque, and Debit Card payments accepted.
- By mail to the address below with a Cheque, Money Order, or Bank Draft only. Make all cheques, money orders, or bank drafts payable to the "City of Edmonton". NOTE: The Rental License number or Invoice number should be referenced on the payment.
City of Edmonton
2nd Floor, Edmonton Tower
10111 - 104 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB T5J 0J4
If you wish to cancel your booking please notify the Heritage Amphitheatre Coordinator as soon as possible.
The rental deposit for the amphitheatre rental is non-refundable.
Customers may cancel their event by providing the City with written notice at least 16 days prior to the booking date. The customer shall receive a full or pro-rated refund of any rental fees paid to the City (not including the non-refundable deposit) for their event. There is a cancellation fee of 5% of the rental fee.
If the customer fails to provide the City with written notice at least 16 days prior to the booking date, the rental fee paid to the City will be non-refundable.