Follow these steps to reserve the Heritage Amphitheatre for your event:
- Contact the Heritage Amphitheatre Coordinator for potential dates for your event and general information about hosting your event at the amphitheatre.
- You will need to complete an online Event Application Form
You'll be asked for basic information on your form including:
- Event location (parkland, the river valley, pathways, roadways or sidewalks)
- Load-in and load-out schedule
- Activities/schedule of events on-site
- If you plan on having vendors at your event
- If you plan to serve alcohol
- If you plan to use fireworks or other types of pyrotechnic displays
- If you plan to set up one or more tent(s) or stages with an area of greater than 300 sq. m.
Please Note: There may be costs associated with various civic services, including (but not limited to) services like closing roads and issuing permits.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of your rental charge per day of use must be received by the City of Edmonton before your event date can be confirmed. Tentative bookings are not reserved.
- Upon receipt of your deposit, your event date is confirmed.
- The balance of your rental charges must be paid in full by the 1st day of the previous month before your event date. Any additional services required on the event day will be invoiced to you after the event.