Self-Guided Group Visits
Groups of 10 or more qualify for a discounted rate if they book 48 hours in advance.
To book a group self-guided visit call 311, or if calling from outside Edmonton call 780-442-5311.
Payment in one lump sum is required upon entry.
Adult supervision is required. The minimum ratios are:
- Preschool: 1 adult supervisor for every 5 children
- Grades 1 and up: 1 adult supervisor for every 10 children
Please note: adult supervisors over and above the necessary ratio will receive the group rate if included with the group payment.
Educational Kits are available for rental at Guest Services or can be reserved online. These kits contain a self-guided tour of the zoo along with artifacts, information sheets, artifacts, activities and much more! For more information and to reserve your kit, please see Educational Kits at the Edmonton Valley Zoo .
Group Admission Rates
Winter (October 9 - December 31, 2018)
|Child (Ages 2-12)||$5.65|
|Youth (Ages 13-17)||$8.35|
|Adult (Ages 18-64)||$9.25|
|Senior (Age 65+)||$8.35|
*Paddle boats are not offered during the winter season.
All above prices include GST
- All admission includes Merry-Go-Round and train rides (Summer only)
- All admission includes our Get Closer: Animal Talks
- Groups must book 48 hours in advance to qualify for the discounted rate