- Available dates for City Hall Tours with Mock Councils during the January to June, 2020 portion of the school year will be determined in November. Once the dates have been determined, the Request Form will be updated and we will begin accepting bookings for those dates. Note: Teachers can continue to book City Hall Tours without Mock Councils for 2020 anytime. On the request form, you should respond "no" to the question regarding whether you want a mock council. In the "additional information" section, you should identify the date and time you are hoping to book.
- Tours with Mock Council sessions are 2 hours in length. Tours alone are 1 hour long.
- Morning tours generally start at 9:30am, and afternoon tours at 12:30pm, but we are flexible and will try to accommodate your school schedule.
- Please note that date availability is based on the availability of rooms within City Hall. Due to civic meetings and events occurring regularly, availability may change with little or no notice from the Office of the City Clerk based on the City of Edmonton needs.
- Tour Guides are scheduled as needed. Please arrive on time on your confirmed date.
- To ensure the best possible experience for your students, please check the Prepare for Your Visit page.
- Unless otherwise noted, all available bookings are for 2 classes at most.
- If City Council requires the use of the River Valley Room (where mock councils are carried out), it will be necessary to change the booking date because City Council has priority.
School Tour Booking Form