Planning a Special Event? Host it at City Hall!
Arrangements can be made for special events to be held in the City or Heritage Room at City Hall during normal hours of operation. These rooms are available for registered, not-for-profit, local community groups presenting free activities of interest to the public. These groups are also required to hold insurance coverage in the amount of $2 million general liability.
- Can accommodate a variety of set-up needs
- Seats up to 30 people in the standard boardroom set-up
- Other set-up options may include:
- Classroom style for up to 56 people seated
- Theatre style for up to 75 people seated
- Can accommodate large events such as media launches and community events
- Seats up to 300 people
- Maximum occupancy is 600 people standing
- Chairs, tables, tablecloths and skirting
- Incremental costs for civic services, if requested, apply for the following:
- Set-up and take down services
- Sound and audio-visual technician
- LCD Television
- Additional on-site custodial and security
- Contact the Civic Relations Coordinator for booking
Please note: Incremental costs for civic services are the responsibility of the event organizers.
City Hall Public Space Use Policy C561
Free guided tours of City Hall can also be booked in conjunction with a booking.
Have Your Photos Taken at City Hall!
City Hall is available for professional photo opportunities by local registered non-profit organizations, wedding parties, engagement photos and family portraits. Not-for-profit organizations are required to hold insurance coverage in the amount of $2 million general liability.
The following 1.5 hour time slots can be booked for use in City Hall during professional photo shoots:
Cost: $80 per 1.5 hour time slot. Fee is non-refundable.
Dates available are primarily on the weekends, although weekday bookings can be accommodated depending on space available.
Please note: Wedding Ceremonies are not permitted inside City Hall. Professional photographers are not provided by City Hall.