Spray parks will be closed for the season on September 8.
Reopening of Selected Spray Parks
Spray parks will be closing for the season on September 8.
The City reopened 25 Spray Parks across the city for safe use. As of August 24, the following parks are operational:
- Avonmore Spray Park - 7902 - 73 Avenue
- Beacon Heights (Jubilee Spray Park) - 12037 - 43 Street
- Callingwood - 17740 - 69 Avenue (Washrooms not currently available)
- Castle Downs - 11520 - 153 Avenue (Washrooms not currently available)
- Central McDougall Spray Park - 10630 - 109 Avenue
- Cy Becker Spray Park - 283 Cy Becker Blvd NW
- Ellerslie Spray Park - 319 - 83 Street Southwest
- G. Edmunds Kelly - 15005 - 79 Street (Temporarily closed for repairs)
- Gallagher Spray Park - 9411 - 97 Avenue
- Glastonbury Park West Spray Deck - 1101 Grantham Drive
- Glengarry - 13325 89 Street
- Holyrood Spray - 9411 Holyrood Road
- Hudson Park - Cumberland Rd NW
- Jackie Parker - 4520 - 50 Street
- Laurier Heights Spray Park - 14405 - 85 Avenue
- Lendrum Spray Park - 11335 - 57 Avenue
- Mill Woods Spray Park - 2730 - 66 Street
- Montrose Spray Park - 5920 - 119 Avenue
- Poplar Park Spray Park - 8403 167 Ave NW
- Queen Elizabeth Spray Park (Kinsmen) - 9100 Walterdale Road
- Rio Terrace Spray Deck - 15504 76 Avenue Northwest
- Rosenthal Spray Park - 1070 Rosenthal Boulevard
- South Terwillegar Park - 7170 South Terwillegar Drive
- West Meadowlark Community League Spray Park - 9311 - 165 Street
- Woodcroft Spray Park - 13915 - 115 Avenue
Hours of operation are 10am-9pm daily. Hours are subject to change due to weather and maintenance schedules.
City Hall fountain remains closed for the 2020 season.
Please ensure you follow health and safety guidelines for using public spaces.
The best way to stay cool during the summer months is to head to one of the City’s free, drop in water play features. There are lots of places to splash away the day, some of them in your very own neighbourhood.