We accept cash, debit, credit (Visa, Mastercard or American Express), or cheque (payable to the City of Edmonton).
Minimum 4 hour reservation required.
|Canopied picnic sites:||$37.45/hr|
|Non-canopied picnic sites:||$28.70/hr|
|Borden Park sites:||$28.70/hr|
|Picnic site with ball diamond:||$37.45/hr|
|Additional Service Fees|
(maximum 3 vehicles)
|Sport field usage:||Varies|
Reserve Your Site
Many sites have additional services, such as power and vehicle access available upon request. You may also want to request permission for activities such as inflatable play equipment.
Reserve your site in one of 2 ways:
Online booking form (Available March 1)
A booking coordinator will contact you for confirmation and payment. Please be advised that your reservation is not finalized until you are contacted.
To request additional services or activities, request at time of booking.
Reserve Online using eReg
Have your log in ID and PIN, and credit card handy.
Tip: eReg instructions:
- All picnic site reservations must be made a minimum of 4 days in advance
- Please be advised that this reservation is not finalized until the Bookings Office contacts you for payment. Please allow up to 5 business days for response as we address each request in the order it was received
- Reservations must be a minimum of 4 hours in length
- Additional services must be booked and paid in full a minimum of 14 business days prior to reservation date
- You can reserve an available site between 8am to 10pm
- Site capacity is based on the number of tables. Each table seats 6-8
- Terms and conditions apply