Book a court to play tennis indoors in Kinsmen Fieldhouse. Use of these courts is not included with your membership pass or admission.
Online Tennis Court Bookings
or call 311 or book at any recreation facility front counter.
- Continuous and Annual Member Fee: $28/hour
- Multi-Pass, Monthly Member and Non Member Fee: $34/hour
- All Tennis court bookings must be paid for at the time of booking
- Tennis court bookings are non-refundable if made within 48 hours of the court booking time
- You can book a court up to 14 days in advance
- Court bookings up to 7pm each day must be on the top of the hour
- Court bookings after 7pm each night may start at 15 minute intervals as available
- Enjoy enhanced lighting for your Tennis experience on Fridays from noon-11pm
Please note the following court access and usage process: Access is permitted a maximum of 30 minutes in advance of your court booking (excluding opening hour bookings on weekends and statutory holidays) and users are only permitted access to the court during their booked time.
Membership holders are welcome to access the facility at any time for use of alternative recreation opportunities and may access the court at the start of their booking. Your court booking does not grant access to any other programs or recreational amenities.
Court rentals require proof of booking and this must be displayed at the court booking receipt holder provided on each tennis court. A Recreation Facility Attendant can provide a copy of your proof of booking while you are at the facility.
For all tennis bookings, players must be checked in by 10pm on weekdays and 9:30pm on weekends.
Tournament / Special Event Bookings
To rent one or more courts for a tournament or special event, please call 780-496-7302.
Tennis Alberta Programs at Kinsmen
Edmonton Little Aces runs Kids Programs for , and offers a full gamut of fall programming for kids aged 4 to 14 from Monday through Friday! Most programs are an hour to an hour and a half after school and run for 10-12 weeks.
For adults, we have two six-week fall programs – the beginner level ‘Tennis Xpress’ and the intermediate level ‘Skills and Drills’ - as well as private and semi-private lessons for people of all skill levels. Plus, stay tuned for beginner courses, advanced courses and a variety of other offerings to keep your tennis bones moving! For more information and to register for adult programs, visit
Lower Level Layout: Track and Courts