Withdrawals and Transfers
This withdrawal policy applies to all registered programs at City of Edmonton Leisure, Sports and Fitness Facilities; Arenas; and Major Attractions.
You can withdraw or change your program registration without penalty up to 15 days prior to the program start date.
If you withdraw or change your program registration 15 days or less prior to the start date, you will be charged a $10 administration fee.
If you withdraw or change your program registration after the program has started, you will be charged a $10 administration fee, and you will be refunded a prorated balance of the program fee, based on the number of classes remaining.
In the event that a registered program is cancelled you will be notified, by phone, at least three (3) days prior to the start date. During these circumstances a full refund will be provided or you may transfer immediately into one of our available programs (subject to program availability).
Cancellation Terms and Conditions
Programs, events and activities may be cancelled based on the following circumstances:
- Inclement weather conditions eg. strong winds, choppy waters, thin ice
- Insufficient registration
- Unforeseen safety considerations
- Facility and/or equipment problems or closures
- Instructor or facilitator illness and/or unavailability
- Program or service materials not available