AEC Instructors / Examiners teach and evaluate first aid skills in both aquatic and non-aquatic environments. AEC Instructors deliver the Society's Emergency First Aid, Standard First Aid, Aquatic Emergency Care, CPR, and Oxygen Administration programs. Candidates are required to complete an apprenticeship after the course. Includes Lifesaving CPR Instructor / Examiner certification. Award is current for two years from date of exam.
- Complete the AEC Instructor / Examiner application form and submit to the Lifesaving Society for approval.
- Upon approval, attend an AEC Instructor / Examiner Clinic.
- Under the supervision of an experienced AEC Instructor, co-teach 1 AEC Course.
- Submit completed instructor monitoring form to the Lifesaving Society.
- Application Prerequisites: Current AEC Award / Current Lifesaving Instructor / Examiner Award.