Sports fields and courts are open for safe, drop-in use.
Bookings from June 15, 2020 to October 31, 2020 resume on City-operated and maintained sports fields, ball diamonds and staffed track & field facilities for activities that comply with provincial guidelines.
11000 Stadium Road NW
Clarke Park is one of eight staffed sports fields owned by the City of Edmonton. Clarke Park is located directly beside Commonwealth Community Recreation Centre and offers one combination, artificial turf sports field.
For booking information, including prices and amenities, see Clarke Stadium Rentals and Bookings.
Size and Amenities
- FieldTurf Revolution MP 40 artificial turf (FIFA 2 Star Certified) with sewn in soccer lines
- 450 foot x 195 foot CFL sized football field
- 68 metre X 105 metre soccer field
- Adjacent practice field
- West Main Grand Stands (seats 1,100)
- East Bleachers (seats 3,900)
- Concession Rental
- Ticket booths available for group use
- Press box / Spotters Box
In addition, all City of Edmonton staffed sports fields offer the following amenities and features:
- On-site staff
- Regulation sizes
- Dressing rooms and washrooms
- Public address systems
- Regular grooming and maintenance
2020 Booking Rates
|Types of Use
||Rate (per hour)
|Staffed Natural Grass
|Staffed Artificial Turf Fields
|Premiere Artificial Turf Field (Clarke Park)
|Goldstick Pavilion - All users
|Goldstick Pavilion - Tournament
Rates include GST.