Get active and fight boredom this summer with the Summer Youth Pass! For only $32/month, youth between 2-17 can get unlimited access to all City of Edmonton fitness centres, swimming pools, outdoor pools, gymnasiums, drop-in activities, virtual fitness classes and more.
This monthly membership can be purchased at any City of Edmonton recreation centre or on Move Learn Play between June 28 to August 29, 2021.
Terms and Conditions
- The membership is valid for 30 days once activated
- Can be purchased monthly between June 28 and August 29, 2021
- Current continuous monthly and annual youth and child pass holders must put a vacation hold on their pass to be eligible for the Summer Youth Pass
- Cannot be purchased in conjunction with any other discounts
- ID may be required
- Valid only during public use times
- Youth between 12-15 years old must complete the Youth in Action orientation before using the fitness centre. These orientations are free of charge.
- Youth 12 and under can access the outdoor pools free of charge