Anthony Henday Drive
Traffic Updates for Northeast Anthony Henday Drive
About the Project
Alberta Transportation is building the northeast portion of the Anthony Henday Drive ring road to help manage traffic in Edmonton and improve traffic movement throughout the City.
The City of Edmonton is realigning and constructing important arterial connections to accommodate traffic and minimize disruptions during construction of the Anthony Henday Drive ring road.
Northeast Anthony Henday Connectors
Website dedicated to the construction of the northeast leg of the Anthony Henday Drive. Site information includes:
- Project details
- Maps, renderings and a virtual drive video
- Photo gallery
Fall 2011 - Completion of:
- 167 Avenue landscaping
- 153 Avenue from Manning Drive to Fort Road
- 153 Avenue from 34 Street to Fort Road
- 82 Street from 180 Avenue to the T.U.C.
- Callingwood Road and Lessard Road east of the T.U.C.
Fall 2012 - Completion of:
- Lessard Road, west of the T.U.C.
- 199 Street at 62 Avenue
- 66 Street from 167 Avenue to TUC
- 137 Avenue at 170 Street
For More Information