108 Street (99 - 104 Avenue) Streetscape
About the Project108 Street from 99 Avenue to 104 Avenue has been upgraded with a streetscape component to enhance Capital Boulevard and to signify and celebrate this ceremonial street.
- Reconstruction of all new curb, gutter, sidewalks and road base
- Decorative lights and signal lights
- V-Gutters to enhance pedestrian movement
- Paving stone road surface
- Granite pavers and bollards
- Raised mid-block planters and benches
- Addition of pedestrian level and replacement of street lighting
The project included roadway rehabilitation on 99 Avenue from 104 Street to 109 Street.
Repairs were made to the sidewalks, curbs and gutters and an asphalt overlay was applied to the road.
Construction began in June 2011 and the project was completed in the fall of 2014.
For More Information