Find Your Schedule
Enter your address (unit is not required):
2016 Spring Sweep
Street sweeping has begun and is expected to run until early June. Check your neighbourhood schedule (once it's scheduled) and watch for signage in your neighbourhood indicating the week that street cleaning service will begin.
That the schedule indicates the day that service begins in your neighbourhood; it can take up to one week for sweepers to complete street cleaning.
How You Can Help
Please remove debris from boulevards attached to residential and commercial properties before street sweepers visit your area.
Where possible, please move your vehicles off of the streets so that crews can do a thorough job.
All the debris collected will go to the sand recycling centre to be cleaned and stored for winter use.
- Between approximately 150,000 to 180,000 tonnes of materials are used to sand Edmonton's roads each winter.
- In spring, the debris is collected on over 4700 km of roadway.
- Park crews sweep sand, dirt and debris from city boulevards, on major roadways along the curb areas for street sweepers to pick up.
- Road crews start street sweeping on a road after the boulevards are cleaned.
- 80% of the sand collected during Spring Clean-Up is reused.
For More Information
Please Note: Our email is monitored Monday to Friday during business hours.
For all concerns and questions please call 311. Operators are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
|Telephone||In Edmonton : 311
Outside Edmonton: 780-442-5311