Transfers can be made between buses and the LRT on a single fare.
- A transfer allows boarding privileges, including return trips, for a period of 90 minutes.
- The expiry time of the transfer is indicated at the time shown on the transfer where it is torn by the bus operator. (Expiry time is at the tear.)
- A valid transfer must be requested from the bus operator at the time the fare is paid.
- Proof of Payment receipts are also issued from the fare receipt vending machines in LRT stations.
- Keep your receipt as Proof of Payment until you leave the paid area at your destination.
For more information:
Contact ETS Customer Service Centre