Popular Searches
  • City Bylaws
  • Current Traffic Disruptions
  • Eco Stations
  • Edmonton Maps
  • Parks
  • Pay Tickets
  • Recreation Programs

Contact Us Visiting?

Fares & Passes

Edmonton Transit offers a wide selection of fares and passes to suit a variety of travel needs. Passes provide the best value for passengers who use ETS on a daily basis, and tickets and cash fare are best suited for occasional travel on ETS.

See the Fares Pricing List for the current cost of fare products.

CNIB Customers

Customers who are visually impaired and who possess a CNIB ID card can use that card as a transit pass on all ETS services including routes providing service outside the City of Edmonton. Use of a white cane or service animal alone does not qualify an individual for this fare service - the CNIB card must be shown to the bus operator upon boarding.

  • Edmonton Transit (all routes)
  • City of Fort Saskatchewan (Route 198)
  • City of Spruce Grove (Route 197)
  • Edmonton Garrison (Route 199)
  • Edmonton Airport (Route 747)
  • City of Leduc (all routes)

UofA Staff ONEcard (ADMIN-Pass)

The University of Alberta Staff carry a ONEcard, which is valid for the LRT use only between South Campus and Kingsway/Royal Alex LRT stations ONLY.  This pass allows travel between the University campuses only and is not valid for bus service. This pass does not require a sticker, and must be clearly marked "Staff".

Convention Transit Pass

The Convention Transit Pass is just the ticket for savings and unlimited rides on Light Rail Transit (LRT) and buses for your convention, exhibition, seminar or meeting.

For more information:

Contact ETS Customer Service Centre
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/takeETS