ETS fare products can be purchased at
- The ETS On-Line Store
- ETS Customer Services Office, located in the northwest corner on the main floor of City Hall
- Ticket vending machines located at all LRT stations
- Official sales outlets in many convenient locations throughout the city
(Effective February 1, 2014)
|Cash Fare||$3.20||Exact fare required|
|Children 5 years and under||Free||When accompanied by a fare paying Adult|
|Adult Ticket Pack (10)||$24|
|Youth/Senior Ticket Pack (10)||$21||Youth (6 - 17); Seniors (65+)|
|Day Pass||$9||Allows unlimited travel on a single day by one Adult and up to four children age twelve or under when travelling with that adult|
|Adult Monthly Pass||$89|
|Post Secondary Monthly Pass||$81||Available to full-time students attending qualified post-secondary institutions|
|Youth Monthly Pass||$69||Youth (6 - 17)
Discounted ETS Youth Monthly Passes can be purchased through Edmonton Public and Edmonton Catholic Schools
|Senior Monthly Pass||$14||Senior (65+)|
|AISH Monthly Pass||$35||AISH recipients only|
|Senior Annual Pass||$125||
Must be a Senior (65+) and a resident of the City of Edmonton
Passes are valid between April 1, 2014 - March 31, 2015, and between April 1, 2015 - March 31, 2016.
|Senior Annual Pass - Low Income||$54||
Must be a Senior (65+); a resident of the City of Edmonton, and a recipient of the Federal Guaranteed Income Supplement (G.I.S.)
Passes are valid between April 1, 2014 - March 31, 2015 and between April 1, 2015 - March 31, 2016.
|CNIB ID||Free||Display CNIB ID when boarding|
|Edmonton Public & Catholic School Passes||See Student Information for details|
|DATS Fares||See DATS Fare Information for details|
|U-Pass||See U-Pass Fare Information for details|
|Route 747||See Edmonton International Airport Service Fare Information for details|
All transit users must pay a cash fare or be in possession of a valid transfer, ticket or pass as proof of payment to ride ETS. Failure to do so can result in a fine of $250.
- Cash: Exact change required. Change will not be made.
- Tickets: Valid up to 90 minutes from the time of issue when purchased at a fare vending machine, validated by ticket validator in LRT proof of payment areas or deposited into bus farebox (and exchanged for a paper transfer).
- Passes: Customers using passes must display their valid pass to bus operators upon boarding transit vehicles, or have their valid pass with them when travelling on LRT to display to ETS staff conducting fare checks. Customers using Youth or Senior fare product are required to show proof of age upon request. Please keep in mind that monthly passes are valid for unlimited travel from the first day to the last day of a calendar month only. When boarding, bus operators will request to see a current pass on all days of the month.
- Transfers: On buses, a paper transfer valid for up to 90 minutes from time of issue is provided to use as proof of payment and can be used on connecting and/or return trips on bus and LRT within the 90 minute period. A valid transfer must be requested from the bus operator at the time the fare is paid. Transfer expiry time is indicated at the time shown on the transfer where it is torn by the bus operator.
For more information:
Contact ETS Customer Service Centre