Edmonton International Airport Service
Route 747 is Edmonton Transit’s direct service to the Edmonton International Airport. This service is provided through a partnership between the City of Edmonton and Edmonton International Airport. As a regional service, Route 747 operates under the authority of both the Province of Alberta and The City of Edmonton.
Buses travel directly from Century Park Transit Centre to the International Airport and return (no stops en route). Parking at Century Park is limited to a maximum of 24 hours.
The bus service runs 7 days a week from 4:10am - 12:30am with free on board Wi-Fi internet access included.
- $5 one way
- *Two ETS Adult tickets one way (starts February 2013)
- $100 monthly pass
*No other ETS fare products are valid on this service.
No transfer to regular ETS service (bus or LRT).
Leduc C-Line passes are not valid on this service.
Please note the following when travelling with your luggage* to ensure a safe and comfortable experience.
- First come/first served. Passengers already on board with their luggage are not required to move their luggage to accommodate additional passengers. However, please be considerate and when possible put personal belongings on your lap to accommodate additional passengers.
- All passenger luggage must be placed in the luggage racks provided or on the floor in front of the seat. No passenger luggage is allowed in the aisle.
- Provincial requirements dictate that the operator will not move the bus if there is passenger luggage in the aisle.
- Bicycles are not allowed on Route 747 buses.
- Passengers are responsible for handling their own luggage. Bus operators are not required to assist passengers with luggage movement.
- Edmonton Transit System is not responsible for lost or damaged passenger luggage. Call 780-496-1622 for ETS Lost & Found.
- Should you notice a suspicious package at Century Park Transit Centre or on the bus please notify the bus operator or call Transit Watch at 780-442-4900.
*passenger luggage includes: suitcases, backpacks, boxes, bags and any other carrying device for the transport of personal belongings.
Additional information can be found on our Route 747 FAQ.
Getting to the Airport
|Rentals, Shuttles, and Taxi|
|Route and Terminal Maps|
The Leduc C-Line, operating Monday to Friday between Leduc and Century Park Transit Centre, stops at Edmonton International Airport.
For information on ground service to and from the International Airport, please visit the Edmonton International Airport website.
For more information:
Contact Customer Services