Graffiti Management Program
The City of Edmonton promotes safer, cleaner communities by reducing and preventing graffiti vandalism.
In close partnerships with local property owners, businesses, community organizations and citizens, Capital City Clean Up implements a number of initiatives to ensure that graffiti is removed promptly.
Programs include the following:
- Community Mural Matching Grants
- Graffiti Clean Up Kits (Business/Residential)
- Graffiti Wipe Outs & Community Involvement
- Giants of Edmonton Mural Program
- Open Source Street Art Pilot Program
- Professional Graffiti Cleaning (Business/Residential)
- Public Education/Removal Information
- What is Graffiti Vandalism?
- Record, Report, Remove Graffiti Vandalism
- Graffiti Vandalism Prevention
Keep these safety tips and recommendations in mind when taking part in a CCCU activity.
Report Graffiti Vandalism
For More Information
Capital City Clean Up
City of Edmonton
2nd Floor, 10835 – 120 Street
Edmonton, AB T5H 3P9
If you need high quality images of any of our posters, contact our office.
To report graffiti vandalism, litter or discarded needles dial 311 (or 780-442-5311)
For Capital City Clean Up program inquiries, call 311