Recreation & Multicultural Travel Grant
Recreation and Multicultural Travel Grants assist Edmontonians with the cost of travel to an invitational, national or international recreational or multicultural event.
You are eligible if you:
- Can demonstrate a level of achievement or excellence in your field (past or current activities) at a municipal, national or international level
- Are selected or invited to attend by officials who are affiliated with the sponsoring or coordinating organization because of excellence in your field locally, nationally or internationally
- Are sponsored by or affiliated with a registered non-profit recreational or multicultural organization
- Are travelling to an event that is sponsored or coordinated by a registered non-profit organization
- Get the opportunity to publicly demonstrate your skill or ability at the event on a larger scale than just a workshop or training camp
- Have amateur status, whether you are an individual, group, or team
- Live within the City of Edmonton boundaries
Application Form and Guidelines
Complete and submit the Recreation and Multicultural Travel Grant application form up to 90 days after the event.
For More Information
|Title||Community Grants Office|