The City of Edmonton encourages both individual and group endeavours and achievements across a wide spectrum of activities.
The City invites individuals, non-profit organizations, and community leagues within Edmonton to take advantage of an assortment of grants.
Before You Apply
- Get to know the grant purpose, policy, and guidelines
- Discuss your project with a City of Edmonton Grants Coordinator. (Call 311).
Make Sure Your Application
- Closely follows the grant policy and guidelines
- Presents your proposal creatively and neatly
- Is brief and accurate
Once You are Successful
- Fill out the Electronic Funds Transfer Form (EFT)
- Submit the EFT Form and a void cheque to the Corporate Services Department (address on form)
- Once processed, funds will be transferred directly into your bank account
For more information:
|Online||Contact 311 Online|
In Edmonton: 311
Outside Edmonton: 780-442-5311