Community Investment Hosting Grant
Community Investment Hosting Grants suport organizations with the hosting of provincial, national or international recreational, amateur sport or multicultural events within the city of Edmonton.
Organizations must be:
- Not-for-profit societies registered for at least 1 year
Amateur sport or recreational events must be:
- Endorsed or sanctioned by the appropriate provincial, western Canadian, national or international body.
- Declare a champion for the respective level of competition
- Open and not restricted to members of certain groups or clubs
Multicultural events must be:
- Endorsed or sanctioned by the appropriate provincial, western Canadian, national or international body
- Primarily focused on the promotion of relations among individuals and groups in which ethnic, racial, religious and linguistic attributes are celebrated and respected.
- Inclusive of many ethnic, national, religious and linguistic groups and not restricted to members of certain groups or clubs
Banquets, conferences, symposia and similar events are not eligible for hosting grants.
The City does not award hosting grants to educational institutions or their affiliated foundations.
Application Form and Guidelines
Complete and submit the Community Investment Hosting Grant Application by 4:30pm on Friday, March 4, 2016 or by 4:30pm Friday, August 26, 2016.
Late applications will not be accepted.
For More Information
|Title||Community Grants Office|