Joint Use Agreement
The Joint Use Agreements are partnerships of the City of Edmonton, Edmonton Public Schools, Edmonton Catholic Schools and Conseil scolaire Centre-Nord (Central North Francophone Schools.)
The Joint Use Agreement: FacilitiesProvides:
- Access to school facilities for community groups after school hours.
- Use of City recreational facilities (arenas, pools, etc.) by students during school hours.
- Shared use of sports fields by students and community sport groups.
The Joint Use Agreement: Land
- Guides the planning, assembly, design, development, and maintenance of Joint Use Sites for school and park purposes.
- Provides the framework for decision making related to surplus reserve and non-reserve sites and reserve accounts.
Booking a Facility
- Community groups wishing to book a school facility, call the City of Edmonton at 311 or email email@example.com
- See also Request a Gym Booking
- School groups wishing to book a City facility, contact your central booking office:
For more information: