The Reuse Centre accepts various items from Edmonton residents free of charge and makes them available to organizations and individuals for reuse. The Reuse Centre is unique as it deals with items that are not accepted for reuse elsewhere.
The Centre has three main goals:
- To promote the idea and benefits of reuse
- To provide affordable items to organizations and individuals
- To divert waste from landfill
Accepted items list has been expanded to include many more household items.
Organize a group to help sort, lead a crafting workshop or contribute to our Reuse-It Blog.
Host an interactive crafting workshop for your school, organization or community event.
Organizations and individuals can purchase items at the Reuse Centre for a nominal fee and may take as many items as they require.
- $5 per purchase (up to 50kg)*
- $50 annual membership (non-profit organizations only, 25 punches, one punch for up to 50kg)*
* Customers may purchase more than 50kg - the charge will be $5 (or one punch for annual memberships) for up to each 50kg amount.
Cash, Debit Card, Visa, MasterCard and American Express accepted.
Eco Stations Now Accepting Donations
Don't live near the Reuse Centre? You can now drop off your Reuse Centre donations at any Eco Station in the city, free of charge.
For Eco Station locations and hours, visit edmonton.ca/ecostations.
For more information:
Reuse Centre6835 83 Street (corner of 83 Street & Argyll Road)