Professional Cleaning Program
How does the Professional Cleaning Program Work?
Property owners who agree to maintain their property graffiti free for a minimum of one year may receive a professional commercial graffiti cleaning on their property to a maximum of $500.00.
Property owners with the following types of buildings are encouraged to apply to the program:
- Historic buildings/raw brick/raw stucco
(Note: Some additional funding assistance is available to certain designated heritage properties. For information on heritage properties, please contact the GMP at 780-442-5302.)
- Very rough surfaces (not easily painted)
- Vinyl/metal siding or plastic surfaces
- Combination surfaces (example, some raw & painted brick)
- Second floor, higher, or awkward places
- Property owners must agree to maintain their property graffiti free for a minimum of one year.
- Properties must be located within City of Edmonton limits.
How do I get started?
Follow the 3Rs to graffiti:
- Record: Take photos and complete the application form.
- Report: Ensure that you have reported your graffiti incident to the Edmonton Police Service (EPS).
- Remove: Complete the form and mail, email or fax to the Capital City Clean Up, Graffiti Management Program for assistance in your removal efforts.
Note: Applications will be accepted on a first-come first-served basis. Participation in the program is limited so please apply early to ensure funding assistance.
For more information:
Graffiti Management Program
City of Edmonton
2nd Fl, 10835 – 120 Street
Edmonton, AB T5H 3P9
If you need high quality images of any of our posters, contact our office.
For Capital City Clean Up graffiti program inquiries, call 780-442-5302
To report litter, graffiti vandalism or discarded needles dial 311 (or 780-442-5311)