Sustainable Development Library
The Sustainable Development Library is located on the 6th floor of the HSBC Bank Place, formerly the Allstream tower.
The City provides a diverse range of publications of interest to businesses, industry and citizens.
These publications contain information on city neighbourhoods and the Edmonton region. These publications include such information as development plans, guidelines and standards for design and development, strategic policies, and survey information.
We are located on the 6th floor of the HSBC Bank Place (10250 - 101 Street).
If you seek information regarding rezoning and subdivision of land, please visit us on the 6th floor.
Maps and Publications
Maps and Publications is located on the 5th floor.
If you want to purchase or view maps and publications available from Sustainable Development, please come to the 5th floor or call Carol Mockford @780-496-6160.
- All purchases must be made by cash, cheque, Visa or MasterCard. Cheques are made payable to "The City of Edmonton".
- Purchase Order Requisitions are accepted from non-profit government departments only.
- Residents of Edmonton are encouraged to purchase maps in person. Maps sent through the mail will be folded.
- A handling charge of $10 for large items and $5 for small items (plus GST) will be levied on all material sent via mail.
- No refunds or exchanges
- There is a charge on all N. S. F. cheques (Bylaw 10599).
For more information:
HSBC Bank Place,
6th Floor, 10250-101 St
Edmonton, Ab, T5J 3P4