- Large covered multi-use space that spans 104th Avenue.
- Ensures safe traffic flows for pedestrians, bikes and vehicles.
- Serves as the primary entrance into the arena complex.
- Provides a climate controlled event venue that the public can use.
- Provides for a safe pedestrian connection to the Plaza, the arena, the LRT, and the businesses and communities to the north.
- The area below the Winter Garden span is an active, walkable area with views into the arena’s functional areas – including a television production studio.
- The plaza area at the entrance/exit to the Winter Garden will be an active, ground-level gathering and events space.
View of plaza (65.10KB)
Updated view of the plaza, presented January 23, 2013.
Winter Garden Interior (72.37KB)
View of the interior of the Winter Garden
Winter Garden Plaza (83.72KB)
View of the plaza in front of the Winter Garden entrance
Winter Garden Over 104 Avenue (81.15KB)
View of 104 Avenue under the Winter Garden
Winter Garden Over 104 Avenue at Night (80.98KB)
View of 104 Avenue under the Winter Garden at night
For more information:
|Online||Contact 311 Online|
In Edmonton: 311
Outside Edmonton: 780-442-5311