Interior Design & Sustainability
- The site is designed with flexibility in mind and can handle all manner of events, from small-scale shows of 2,000 people to large concerts and spectator events that can hold 20,500 people.
- The intimate bowl design will bring more fans closer to the action.
- The arena will offer a state of the art spectator experience by providing a platform that incorporates design, state-of-the-art video and sound that is sure to take entertainment to the highest level available.
- The flexibility of the arena design will draw and accommodate a greater variety of acts and shows to Edmonton.
- The arena will have a LEED Silver Certificate in recognition of its environmental friendly design – and be only one of two LEED certified NHL arenas in existence.
Interior Ice View (121.98KB)
View of the ice from the lower bowl
Interior Loge Seating (141.25KB)
Loge seating in the arena
Interior Full Concert (97.38KB)
View of the arena during a major concert with 18,000 people
Interior Small Concert (86.71KB)
View of the arena during a small concert with 6,000 people
Interior Bistro Bar (111.04KB)
Arena bars overlooking the bowl
Main Concourse (78.68KB)
View of the main concourse of the arena
Stage End Club (98.14KB)
View of the Stage End Club overlooking the bowl
Hockey Seating Chart (73.22KB)
Seating chart for hockey events
End Stage Seating Chart (58.43KB)
Seating chart for events with a stage at the end
Centre Stage Seating Chart (59.39KB)
Seating chart for events with a stage in the centre
For more information:
|Online||Contact 311 Online|
In Edmonton: 311
Outside Edmonton: 780-442-5311