Fire Rescue gets Neighbourly
October 12, 2011
Edmonton Fire Rescue Services wants to connect with the communities it serves. Select fire halls around the city will host open houses where residents can learn about the fire service, meet the firefighters in their neighbourhood and find out how to prevent fires.
Date: Saturday, October 15, 2011
Time: 10am – 5pm
- Station 2 – Downtown, 10217 107 Street
- Station 6 – Mill Creek, 8105 96 Street
- Station 9 – Roper, 5604 50 Street
- Station 10 – Lauderdale, 12735 101 Street
- Station 23 – Morin, 10130 178 Street
- Station 24 – Terwillegar, 131 Haddow Close
Note: Only the fire stations listed will be open to the public.
Fire prevention officers will share fire safety information and firefighters will provide tours of the fire halls and fire trucks. Children will receive toy fire helmets and activity books to take home.
These open houses are part of Fire Prevention Week 2011. The theme this year is Protect your family from fire.
For more information:
|Online||Contact 311 Online|
In Edmonton: 311
Outside Edmonton: 780-442-5311