Volunteer as a Board Member on Agencies, Boards and Commissions
September 04, 2012
City Council is seeking to engage citizens with a keen desire to share their skills, time and energy as City-appointed Board Members for the 2013 term.
To use your governance and decision-making abilities, apply to serve as a member of:
- Edmonton Combative Sports Commission – 1 vacancy
- Edmonton Public Library Board – 2 vacancies
- Greater Edmonton Foundation, Seniors Housing – 2 vacancies
- Naming Committee – 1 vacancy
- Subdivision and Development Appeal Board – 5 vacancies
To offer your voice in an advisory capacity, apply to serve as a member of:
- Community Services Advisory Board – 4 vacancies
- Edmonton Historical Board – 1 vacancy
- Edmonton Transit System Advisory Board – 3 vacancies
Recruitment Profiles, Application Forms and Board Information are available on our website at edmonton.ca/recruitment or from the Civic Agencies Coordinator at 780-442-4395.
The application deadline is Friday September 28, 2012.
For more information:
Sheila McDonaldOffice of the City Clerk
|Title||Acting Director, Tribunal and Civic Agency Governance|