2012 Property Tax Payment Deadline is June 30, 2012
June 26, 2012
The City of Edmonton reminds all Edmonton property owners that property tax payments are due June 30, 2012. This deadline does not apply to property owners who are on the monthly payment plan.
The last day to pay property taxes in person before the deadline is Friday June 29, 2012. An additional tax payment table (cash not accepted at this location) will operate at City Hall on June 29, 2012 for taxpayers’ convenience.
Tax bills can be paid in any of the following ways:
- At most financial institutions
- By telephone banking
- Internet banking
- In person at City offices during business hours (8:30am to 4:30pm) by Friday June 29, 2012:
- City Hall, Tax Enquiries, northwest corner, main floor
- Chancery Hall, Churchill Square, 7th Floor
- HSBC Bank Place, 10250-101 St., 5th Floor (only this location accepts cash payments)
- Quick-Pay Drop-off Boxes:
- City Hall – Friday June 29, 2012, 7am to 10pm and Saturday June 30, 2012, 10am to 5pm
- Chancery Hall – Friday June 29, 2012, 8:30am to 4:30pm
Credit cards are not accepted for property tax payments. Debit cards are accepted at the in-person locations, but make sure your banking limit allows for full tax bill payment.
For more information:
|Title||Manager, Assessment and Taxation|