Popular Searches
  • Big Bin Events
  • Business Licensing
  • Eco Stations
  • Movies on the Square
  • Pay Tickets
  • Permits
  • Spray Parks

Contact Us Visiting?

Benefit, Leave and Medical Forms

New Temporary Employees - Sign On Forms

New Employee Sign On Forms (Temporary Positions Only)

New Staff Support Employees - Sign On Forms

Staff Support Sign On Forms

Absence Forms - Injury and Illness

Short Term Disability Benefits Claim Form

WCB Worker's Report of Injury Form

Maternity-Related Short Term Disability Benefits Claim Form

Supplementary Income Replacement Claim Form

Benefit Forms

All health and dental benefit claim forms are available from Alberta Blue Cross.

Leave Forms

Leave of Absence Request Form (All Leaves)

For More Information

Inside Information

Telephone 780-944-4311

EPS Payroll Unit

For Edmonton Police Association and Edmonton Police Service Senior Officers' Association members

Telephone 780-421-2256

Edmonton Public Library Payroll Unit

For Edmonton Public Libarary employees

Telephone 780-496-7064