Popular Searches
  • Big Bin Events
  • Business Licensing
  • Eco Stations
  • Movies on the Square
  • Pay Tickets
  • Permits
  • Spray Parks

Contact Us Visiting?

Benefits at a Glance

Information for All Groups

These documents apply to all employees regardless of union.

2016 Usual and Customary Dental Claim Reimbursement Rates

Out-of-Country Excess Hospital and Medical Insurance (City Business Travel)

Supplementary Income Replacement Plan (applies to temporary, provisional and non-permanent part-time employees)

Health Care Spending Account (HCSA) - How Credits and Claims Work
This document describes how the carry-forward of credits occurs and when credits are forfeited or lost. The document also describes the date by which claims must be submitted to the HCSA and how to receive payment from your HCSA. This explanation is not applicable to Members of Council.

Amalgamated Transit Union Local 569 (DATS)

Amalgamated Transit Union Local 569 (Main)

Civic Service Union 52

CUPE Local 30

Edmonton Fire Fighters' Union

Edmonton Police Association

Senior Officers' Association

IBEW Local 1007

International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW)

Short Term Disability

Basic, Dependent and Optional Life Insurance and Long Term Disability contact:
Industrial Alliance

Supplemental Health and Dental Benefits contact:
Green Shield

For more information, contact http://pbas.ca/engl/home_engl.html or 1-855-886-5866



For More Information

Inside Information

Telephone 780-944-4311

Alberta Blue Cross

Telephone 780-498-8000

Joy Pisklak - EPS Payroll Unit

Telephone 780-421-2256

The Edmonton Public Library Payroll Unit

Telephone 780-496-7064