Ward 7 - Tony Caterina
A resident of Ward 7 for 31 years, Tony Caterina has first-hand knowledge of opportunities and issues in northeast Edmonton.
His professional background is as a businessman and president of his own industrial supply company.
As a member of the Board of Directors with Alberta Avenue Business Association, Tony worked to advance the goals of that Business Revitalization Zone.
Tony looks forward to working with residents and businesses of Ward 7 and across Edmonton in his role as City Councillor.
Council Standing Committees
- Executive Committee - Vice-Chair
- City Manager and City Auditor Performance Evaluation Committee
- Community Standards and Licence Appeal Committee - Chair
- River Valley Alliance
Civic Agency Appointments
- Trans-Canada Yellowhead Highway Association (Vice President - Alberta Caucus)
- Contaminated Gas Stations Task Force
- Taxi Commission Initiative
- Project Financing Initiative
- Edmonton Police Commission
- Alberta Avenue
- Biotech Value-added
- Industrial Land Strategy
- Aboriginal Affairs
- Transforming Edmonton
- Alberta Avenue Revitalization
- Beverly Revitalization
- Edmonton Salutes
- Fort Road Revitalization
- Member of St. Dominic Savio Knights of Columbus
For more information:
Councillor Tony Caterina
2nd Floor, City Hall
1 Sir Winston Churchill Square
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 2R7
|Online||Send a message to Councillor Caterina|