|Drainage Services' design and construction expertise, particularly in the area of tunnel construction, is recognized as one of the best in Canada.|
Drainage Services provides sanitary and stormwater drainage services to Edmonton residents by planning, building, operating, and maintaining the pipes, tunnels, pump stations, stormwater management facilities that make up the City’s drainage network. It is Drainage Services’ mission to protect the environment and public health for residents.
The key sections of Drainage Services:
- Responsible for the development of major strategies and programs for Drainage Services.
- Maintains and operates the drainage system.
Public and Regulatory Services
- Ensures that system monitoring, regulatory, private development and public services functions are met.
- Responsible for all aspects of business planning and performance.
Design and Construction
- Provides underground sewer infrastructure design and construction services and emergency sewer system repairs. This area includes the Design, Construction and Project Delivery sections.
For more information:
5th Floor, Century Place