Current Recruitment Campaigns
City of Edmonton Youth Council
- Volunteer Youth Council Member applications are now being accepted
- Posting Expires: Sunday - July 17, 2016
|Board/Committee||Vacancies||Recruitment Profile||To Apply|
|City of Edmonton Youth Council||Up to 11||RP-CEYC||T-26755|
We are pleased to introduce the Taleo Online Application System for this recruitment campaign. To apply click on the posting number, which will link you directly to the posting in Taleo.
Once in Taleo, click "Apply"
- Applicants will need to review the acknowledgement statement, enter your choice, then select, "Continue"
- Select "New User" and create a username and password for yourself, and enter your email address or, Login to your User Account
- You will be asked to enter personal information (name, address, phone number, etc.) or, this screen will come up after you login
- After creating your user profile, you will return to the Taleo posting and be prompted to complete application Questions (Prescreening Questionnaire). Please note that:
- Questions (Part 1) are mandatory with this System and applicants are kindly asked to answer
- Questions (Part 2) are board specific questions
- At the Optional Resume Upload (Attachments) Screen - Please upload:
- a Written Reference Letter (mandatory)
- a Cover Letter (optional)
- a Resume (optional)
- Some Questions assist Council in creating diversity on City Boards.
If you have any questions, or need assistance, please contact the Civic Agencies Coordinator.
Go to Volunteer Opportunities to find out more about volunteering with the City.
For More Information
Civic Agencies Coordinator
Office of the City Clerk
300, City Hall
1 Sir Winston Churchill Square
Edmonton, AB T5J 2R7