Corporate Communications helps City departments provide information to City staff and the public. It provides advice, consultation, communications planning and programs, advertising and graphics services, media relations, council services and civic events services.
• Provide city-wide services and complete communications support to the City of Edmonton enterprise.
• Develop and deliver strategic messaging positioning the City of Edmonton enterprise.
• Deliver effective communications services to Departments and Branches to strengthen their positive relationships with the people they serve.
• Establish communications standards, services and processes across the organization.
• Continuously improve the competencies, professional expertise and management practices supporting the delivery of high-quality and business-supportive communication services.
For More Information
3rd Floor, City Hall
1 Sir Winston Churchill Square
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 2R7