Popular Searches
  • Careers
  • Eco Stations
  • Edmonton Maps
  • Pay Tickets
  • Property Assessment & Taxes
  • Public Skating
  • Vehicle for Hire Bylaw

Contact Us Visiting?

Sidewalk Snow Removal

Sidewalk Snow Removal

Snow's gotta go! Clear your walks after a snowfall.

License Your Pet

License Your Pet

Pet licences are affordable, available online and ensure that the City can contact you if we find your pet.

Temporary Signs

Temporary Signs

Temporary Signs on private property require a development permit, and need City approval before the sign is placed.

Business Licences

Having a licence shows your customers that you are a legitimate business that follows local laws.

Online Permitting Services

The Online Permitting System allows registered construction contractors to apply for and/or view their permits.

Online Bylaw Complaints

Citizens can click and connect to make complaints about animal and property bylaw-related issues.

Buying and Selling Property

The City can review and confirm that structures on a property have the proper permits and location.

Unsecured Loads

Material from an unsecured load that falls onto the road endangers other drivers and creates litter.