Popular Searches
  • City Bylaws
  • Current Traffic Disruptions
  • Eco Stations
  • Edmonton Maps
  • Parks
  • Pay Tickets
  • Recreation Programs

Contact Us Visiting? Partly Cloudy 23°

Fire Pits

Backyard fire pits and fireplaces are a great way to enjoy the outdoors. Make sure your fire is safe and legal.

License Your Pet

License Your Pet

Pet licences are affordable, available online, and ensure that the City can contact you if we find your pet.

Vending Permit

Vending Permit

If you sell, display or distribute goods or services on a public street or other public space, you require a Vending Permit.

Temporary Signs

Temporary Signs

Temporary Signs on private property require a development permit, and need City approval before the sign is placed.

Business Licences

Having a licence shows your customers that you are a legitimate business that follows local laws.

Online Permitting Services

The Online Permitting System allows registered construction contractors to apply for and/or view their permits.

Online Bylaw Complaints

Citizens can click and connect to make complaints about animal and property bylaw-related issues.

Buying and Selling Property

The City can review and confirm that structures on a property have the proper permits and location.

Related City Services