Queen Elizabeth Outdoor Pool & Kinsmen Spray Park
Soak up the summer at the new Queen Elizabeth outdoor pool. Make a day of it and enjoy the surrounding attractions as well - Kinsmen Sports Centre, Kinsmen Spray Park, Kinsmen Pitch & Putt, children's playground, sports fields, picnic sites, river valley trails, and the John Walter Museum.
Queen Elizabeth Pool will only be closed in severe weather. During guaranteed hours, 6-8am weekdays, 9-11am weekends and 11am-2pm daily, the pool will be open except during severe weather. In the event of severe weather, Queen Elizabeth customers can access Kinsmen Sports Centre.
For admission and membership prices, see Admission and Memberships.
Rent the PoolA refreshingly unique venue for private parties, corporate events, community events, or family fun!
Hours: 11am-7pm daily
Call 311 to book.
6-lane, 25-metre pool with a zero depth entry
- Children's spray park - See Kinsmen Spray Park Photos
- 1-metre and 3-metre diving boards
- Sun deck
- Universal access change room similar to a family change room with private individual and family/disabled change cubicles
- Segregated male and female washrooms
- Showers and lockers on the pool deck
- First-aid room
Queen Elizabeth outdoor pool has:
- Disabled-accessible parking
- Curb cuts
- Zero-depth pool entry
- Male and female accessible washroom/change rooms
- Accessible lockers
For more information:
In Edmonton: 311
Outside Edmonton: 780-442-5311