ACT Aquatic and Recreation Centre
A.C.T. and the Rundle Park Family Centre are located in the heart of Rundle Park, and boast a spectacular view of the river valley. This is a beautiful venue for private functions.
Register for a Program or Daycamp
Admission Rates / Membership Plans
You can choose one of the following passes for A.C.T.:
- Facility Pass - includes self-directed activities at most facilities (except Terwillegar, Kinsmen, Mill Woods & Commonwealth). Excludes drop-in instructor-led programs.
- Facility Plus Pass - includes drop-in instructor-led programs at all facilities except Terwillegar.
- All Facility Pass - includes all facilities and drop-in instructor-led programs.
See Admission and Memberships for more information.
Hours / Schedules
For indoor play space hours, see Indoor Play Space.
See Notifications for exceptions to facility hours and schedules.
Choose from a variety of programs, courses, and daycamps in the areas of sports, fitness and wellness, swimming and aquatics, recreation and leisure, the arts, leadership and much more. There is something for all ages and abilities.
Search for Registered Programs (de-select drop-in programs / facility schedules)
The ACT Aquatic and Recreation Centre, Rundle Family Centre, and Rundle Park are available for birthdays, social gatherings, athletic events, business meetings, and retreats.
Multi-Sensory Environments can help:
- Change behaviour
- Increase focus and attention
- Increase feelings of positive self-esteem and well-being
Features and Services
For more information:
In Edmonton: 311
Outside Edmonton: 780-442-5311