Located in South West Edmonton the Whitemud Park is located just off of Fox Drive. Nestled at the start of the Whitemud Ravine, the park is a perfect location to enjoy a piece of Edmonton’s urban nature.
Features and Amenities
- Alfred H Savage Centre. Located in the South end of Whitemud park, this new facility provides washroom and warm up space, along with a bookable private area. As this facility is nestled in a unique urban park setting, it could be perfect for your next small gathering. Call 780-496-2601 for rental enquires.
- Year round washrooms. These washroom amenities were constructed in 2012 and provide updated amenities to the North end of Whitemud park.
- Toboggan Hill
- Hiking Trails
- On-site Parking
- Picnic sites
- Dogs on Leash Only
- Designated Equine Trail
- No cycling is permitted of trails from Fox Drive to 23 Avenue
- Available blue emergency phone.
- Accessible parking stalls
- Accessible pathways to the Alfred Savage Centre
- Wheel chair accessible washrooms
- Limited wheel chair accessibility on trails
Connecting Parks and Green Spaces
To the East you will find Hawrelak Park
To the West you will find Terwillegar Park. (See the River Valley Walking Map for exact distance to this park.)
Nearby Facilities and Attractions
For more information:
Parks General and River Valley Park Rangers:
In Edmonton: 311
Outside Edmonton: 780-442-5311
Picnic Site Bookings: