Mill Woods Sport Park
Mill Woods Park is a great place to cool down in the summer. It features a water playground and a small lake.
No dogs please.
Features and Amenities
- Picnic sites (there is shale around the tables)
- Water playground operating from 9am to 5pm daily
(May long weekend to September long weekend)
- Small lake
Please, no swimming or boating in the lake.
- Paved walkways
- Sports fields
- Near Mill Woods Recreation Centre
- Portable washrooms only
- No drinking fountains, you will need to bring water
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Park Pavilion (under construction)
Nearby Facilities and Attractions
For more information:
Parks General and River Valley Park Rangers:
In Edmonton: 311
Outside Edmonton: 780-442-5311
Picnic Site Bookings: