Murder Mystery at Muttart: Shaken, Not Stirred
It is a time of environmental upheaval. Global Warming has become a threat to mankind’s existence. Researchers in our very own city are on the brink of a discovery that could save the planet.
Dr. Paul Ymer and his associates are developing a device which could save the Earth, but the Secret League for Universal Domination of Government Entities (SLUDGE) has caught wind of Dr. Ymer’s work. They want the device for their own purposes – Global domination.
Dr. Ymer has encoded his plans and is trying to get them to MI-5 before Sludge intercepts. MI-5 has sent their most famous agent to ensure that the plans do not get into enemy hands.
Find out who ”does it better” when the Clown Cartel presents, Shaken, Not Stirred.
Must be 18 years or older to attend.
The fabulous buffet dinner will be provided by Elizabethan Catering Services and includes the following:
- Meatballs in Mushroom Gravy
- Lightly Herbed Roast Chicken
- Herbed Oven Roast Potatoes
- Green Beans Mediterranean
- Orange Glazed Carrots with Gingered Butter
- Tossed Garden Salad with Saskatoon Dressing
- Italian Pasta Salad Marinated Fresh Vegetable Salad
- Traditional Caesar Salad (bacon bits and croutons on the side)
- Dinner Buns & Butter (gluten free buns provided)
- A Variety of Dessert Squares and Pastries
- Tea & Coffee
Please mention any dietary concerns to the 311 Agent when booking.
For more information:
Muttart Conservatory9626 - 96A Street
If you are outside Edmonton call: 780-442-5311