Murder Mystery at Muttart: The Night Chicago Died
Event is SOLD OUT!
Date: Saturday, November 17, 2012
Step back in time to Chicago, 1931. Al Capone is on trial, and there’s a tense mood at his nightclub “Shooters”. Relentless lawmen, greedy rivals and illegal liquor can only lead to one thing… Murder! Start with a stroll through the pyramids, perhaps a drink at the cash bar, and then enjoy a buffet style dinner as the mystery unfolds. Come in costume, prepare to interrogate suspects and enjoy a night of intrigue.
Must be 18 years or older to attend.
The fabulous buffet dinner will be provided by Elizabethan Catering Services and includes the following:
- Meatballs in Mushroom Gravy
- Lightly Herbed Roast Chicken
- Herbed Oven Roast Potatoes
- Green Beans Mediterranean
- Orange Glazed Carrots with Gingered Butter
- Tossed Garden Salad with Saskatoon Dressing
- Italian Pasta Salad Marinated Fresh Vegetable Salad
- Traditional Caesar Salad (bacon bits and croutons on the side)
- Dinner Buns & Butter (gluten free buns provided)
- A Variety of Dessert Squares and Pastries
- Tea & Coffee
Please mention any dietary concerns to the 311 Agent when booking.
For more information:
Muttart Conservatory9626 - 96A Street
If you are outside Edmonton call: 780-442-5311