Admissions, Hours & Membership
Hours of Operation
- Closed: Christmas Day
- Free Admission Day - September 29, 2013
- All above prices include GST
- Under 2: free of charge
- *Family: 2 adults and all children under 18-years of age living in the same household.
**Multi-Attractions annual passes include admission to Fort Edmonton Park, Edmonton Valley Zoo, Muttart Conservatory & John Janzen Nature Centre
Please join us on Saturdays and Sundays for our guided tours, which are free with your admission.
Annual Pass Memberships
Both the Muttart Annual Pass and the Multi-Attraction Pass includes:
- Unlimited admission during regular public hours for a full year
- Free admission and additional benefits at over 150 botanic gardens across North America*
- Opportunity to purchase tickets to special Muttart Event Days ahead of the public
- A 15% discount on regular price gift shop purchases
*Make sure to get the Muttart Conservatory Expiry Date Sticker on the back of your membership card for your membership to be valid at the participating sites. Horticultural Sites
2013 Multi-Attraction Pass Prices
With the City of Edmonton Multi-Attraction Pass you can access all City-operated attractions including Fort Edmonton Park, Edmonton Valley Zoo, Muttart Conservatory & John Janzen Nature Centre.
- Child - $55
- Youth/Senior - $75
- Adult - $105
- Family - $320
All above prices include GST
Passes can be purchased at any City of Edmonton attraction or leisure centre.
2013 Muttart Annual Pass Prices
With the Muttart Annual Pass you can access the Muttart Conservatory.
- Child - $22.75
- Youth/Senior - $36.55
- Adult - $43
- Family - $127
For more information:
Muttart Conservatory9626 - 96A Street
If you are outside Edmonton call: 780-442-5311