Heritage Amphitheatre Facility Bookings
The Heritage Amphitheatre is a beautiful, outdoor setting for all types of events. Music, theatre or dance performances, weddings, graduation ceremonies, corporate parties, or festivals.
Booking and Features
Amphitheatre Booking Process
Find out how to reserve the Heritage Amphitheatre for your event.
View a list of features and specifications of the stage, green room, dressing rooms, washrooms, box office, parking and loading areas and concessions.
Liquor Regulations and Licensing
Learn more about the regulations and licensing procedures for providing alcohol at your event.
Payments and Cancellations
Find out about deposits, payments and cancellations.
View a list of fees and guidelines for renting the amphitheatre.
Services included with your rental package:
- Use of 8 six-foot tables and 20 picnic tables
- Public parking, limited staff parking, and vehicle access to the amphitheatre.
- Washroom access
- Minor facility clean up (if necessary)
- Up to 2 on-site City staff
- Consultation on staging and organizing your event
- Assistance coordinating with other City departments
View a list of additional services that are available, including sounds, truss and electrical, and their fees.
For more information:
c/o Civic Events and Partnerships
P.O. Box 2359
Edmonton, AB T5J 2R7