Located in South West Edmonton the Whitemud Park is located just off of Fox Drive. Nestled at the start of the Whitemud Ravine, the park is a perfect location to enjoy a piece of Edmonton’s urban nature.
Features and Amenities
- Alfred H Savage Centre. - south end of park (washroom and warm up space, and a bookable private area.) Call 780-496-2601 for rental inquires.
- Year round washrooms - north end of park.
- Toboggan hill
- Hiking trails
- On-site parking
- Picnic sites
- Dogs on leash only
- Designated equine trail
- No cycling is permitted on trails from Fox Drive to 23 Avenue
- Available blue emergency phone.
- Accessible parking stalls
- Accessible pathways to the Alfred Savage Centre
- Wheel chair accessible washrooms
- Limited wheel chair accessibility on trails
Area Parks and Green Spaces
To the East you will find Hawrelak Park
To the West you will find Terwillegar Park. (See River Valley Walking Map for exact distance to this park.)
Nearby Facilities and Attractions
For More Information
|Online||Contact 311 Online|
In Edmonton: 311
Outside Edmonton: 780-442-5311