When: Saturday June 13, 2015, 10am to 3pm
Free Pancake Breakfast at 10am
(sponsored by the Strathcona Industrial Association)
Where: Rundle Park Family Centre - 2909-113 Avenue
(access from Yellowhead Hwy or 113 Avenue)
Join us on June 13, 2015 for an activity filled day on the water that includes hands-on activities for the whole family!
- Learn to fish at the “Pathways to Fishing” program sponsored by Berkley and The Fishin' Hole.
- Ride in a voyageur canoe.
- Try your luck at the “Pooter Pond.”
- Try Stand Up Paddle Boarding.
- Try an introductory canoe, kayak or Stand Up Paddle Boarding lesson for only $10. Book in advance online or by calling 311.
|Canoe Intro at River Day||10:15-11:15am||532537|
|Kayak Intro at River Day||10:15-11:15am||544032|
|Stand Up Paddleboarding Intro at River Day||10:15-11:15am||532518|
Hope to see you there!
For more information:
Canoe / Kayak Lessons - River Day
In Edmonton: 311
Outside Edmonton: 780-442-5311